Since the Shelby County Drug Free Coalition was established in 1990, the Coalition has awarded $1,326,918.75 in community grants.
Are you interested in applying for a grant. Click here.
• Boy Scouts
• Boys and Girls Club of Shelby County
• Camp Blast-Family Services & Prevention Programs
• Corlis Dees Ministries, Inc.
• D.A.R.E. Morristown
• Gibault, Inc.
• Girl Scouts
• Girls Inc.
• House of Healing
• Morristown High School Smoking Cessation Program
• Morristown Life Skills
• Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church
• PACS Program (Preparing Adolescents for College Success)
• Shelby Community Health Center
• Shelby Community Health Center/Gallahue Partnership
• Shelby County Community Corrections
• Shelby County Probation
• Shelby County Probation Teen Court
• Shelby County Recycling District
• Shelby County Sheriff’s Department
• Shelby Senior Services
• Shelbyville Central Elementary Schools
• Shelbyville High School Post Prom
• Shelbyville Middle School
• Shelbyville Police Department
• Starting Point
• Triton Elementary Character Counts
• Triton Middle School Character Counts
• Triton SADD
• Turning Point
• Waldron Baptist Church
• Waldron D.A.F.T.
• Waldron SADD Program
• and many others!
Family Services and Prevention Programs: TAKE 5 Media Night
Triton Middle School Character Counts Program
Triton Elementary Character Counts
Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church
Shelbyville Central Middle School
Community Education Campaigns
Positive Focus Mental Health Services
Turning Point Domestic Violence
Criminal Justice Services
Shelbyville Police Department
Shelby County Sheriff Department